Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® 60i Plasma Cutter with 50 Foot Torch 1-5631-1
The Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® 60i plasma cutter with 50 foot torch features 60 amps of cutting output and automatically detects input voltage from 208V to 480V. It has a recommended cut capacity of 5/8″ with maximum sever capacity of 1 1/2″. It also pierces up to 5/8″. Weighing in at only 37 pounds, the Cutmaster 60i has the highest power-to-weight ratio in its class.
The Cutmaster 60i has a large digital display with gas optimizer (automatically detects the optimal gas flow for your cutting application) and consumables end-of-life indicator. It comes with the new SL60QD™ 1Torch® which features quick disconnect torch head for convenient, more economical replacement. The SL60QD plasma torch uses standard Thermal Dynamics 1Torch consumables.
The 60i comes complete with detachable work lead and clamp and features an external compressed air water separator for easy draining. The Cutmaster 60i carries ESAB’s 4 year warranty on the plasma cutter and 1 year warranty on the plasma torch.
Repair and Maintenance
- Weighs only 37 pounds – highest power-to-weight ratio in its class
- 7.6 kW rated output, 50% Duty Cycle at 60A with automatic multi-voltage detection from 208-480V; built for portability and durability with the integral multi-handle design
- SL60QD 1Torch quick disconnect with ATC® (Advanced Torch Connector) allowing selective replacement of either the torch handle assembly or the torch leads, using the patented SureLok® technology also available as an RPT Torch
- 5/8 in. (16 mm) recommended cut capacity with greater than 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) maximum sever and 5/8 in. (16 mm) pierce
- Pilot arc “On” setting for cutting expanded metal
- High-visibility, oversized display with gas optimizer technology and consumables end-of-life indicator
- Industry leading 4-year warranty on power supply and 1-year warranty on torchComes complete with:
- Cutmaster® 60i plasma cutter
- SL60QD™ 1Torch® with ATC Quick Disconnect and 50 Foot Lead
- Spare Parts Kit
- Input Power Cable
- 20 Foot Detachable Work Cable and Clamp with Dinse Connector
- Operating Manual
- Filter Wrench.